Pages

Friday, March 2, 2012

I've Been Tagged - 11 Questions About Author/Book Blogger/Reviewer Erin O'Riordan

I was tagged with 11 questions by Shah Wharton on her Author Blog. I'm supposed to tag other bloggers and ask them 11 new questions - but I'm still busy with the Blogelina 100 Comments on My Blog event.

So, you just get my answers.

1) What is your favourite colour?

Green, but I spell it color because I'm from the U.S.A.



2)What is your favourite drink?

The green tea latte at Seattle's Best. I can't get it around here anymore because my local Seattle's Best was inside Border's.

3) Tell us a little about your latest project. Give us the link.

My latest project is "Rhapsody in Blood," and you can read an excerpt on last week's WIP Wednesday.

4)What is the last book you read? What are you reading now?

The last book I read was Invincible Microbe: Tuberculosis and the Never-Ending Search for a Cure by Jim Murphy and Alison Blank. It was a children's book. I got it free from Amazon Vine and reviewed it on Amazon. Now I'm reading another Vine selection, Kiss, Crush, Collide by Christina Meredith. It's a teen love story.


5) What other interests do you have, other than blogging?

Reading, writing, editing. Walking in the park. Kayaking, whenever I get the chance. I love movies, too.

6) What was the last movie you went to see?

The Woman in Black, starring Daniel Radcliffe. Don't jump out at me in the dark; I'm still scared of the Woman in Black, even though I didn't go anywhere near Eel Marsh House.



7) Do you have a favourite genre for books/TV/Movies?

Fantasy and paranormal.

8) What would I find in your refrigerator right now?

Not much. Some red wine, hummus, kiwis, apples, garlic, Greek yogurt, a little milk. That's pretty much it.

9) If you could trade places with someone for a week, famous or not famous, living or dead, real or fictional, with whom would it be?

Shah asked me this before, and I said, "Christian Bale's wife, Sibi Blazic." I guess I need a new answer this time...so I'll say Esme Cullen, because Carlisle is really my perfect fictional husband. Sigh. He's so handsome and noble and responsible.

Sibi Blazic's man does photograph incredibly well, though.



10) What is your favourite (song) and why?

At the moment, my favorite song is "Kandi" by One Eskimo. Why? Clever use of the sample from "He Called Me Baby" by Candi Staton and general mellow, soulful sound.




11) If Hollywood made a movie about your life, whom would you like to see play the lead role as you?

Shah asked me this before, too, and I said Sarah Silverman, 'cause Sarah Silverman would make a good me. She would make me funnier than I actually am. So I don't want to change that answer.



So, what would your answers to some of these questions be? Pick 1-2 favorites to answer.

2 comments:

Shah Wharton said...

Great answers Erin. I did lift a few questions from my original features questionnaire which you rightly point out, you answered quite a while ago. :) I had been tagged and in my haste to do my post I put down what sprung to mind. :)

Don't forget to pop this link in that comments section of my post. :) X

Nora B. Peevy said...

Hi! Sorry for being absent so much. With the ongoing health saga and looking for a new place to live, things are hectic.

You know, all your answers seemed so you. I was tagged too, but have too much going on to post right now. I think your fridge and mine would get along perfectly.

Happy Sunday.

I have the second part of my new Serial Sunday series running. Part II. of The Telling Place. Check it out.

-Nora
http://norabpeevy.blogspot.com/2012/03/serial-sunday-telling-place-part-ii.html